Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 28: A Normal Sunday?

So I spoke at church today.  It was interesting.  I have been miserable enough that I had really been focusing on how I could be happy.  So I spoke on happiness.  My talk is HERE.  It did help me pull out of my funk a little bit.

Although, the talk after mine was about apostasy.   So, yeah....two extremes.  Hmmmmm....can't imagine what that was like from the congregation.

I also got called to Young Womens, but I subbed in primary.  Felix was called to primary as well, but he didn't have a manual so we combined the two classes.

Let's just say...these kids aren't used to structure at church.

We went and did x-rays for Caleb after church...the after hours clinics close at 2, so we kind of had to.  But they don't think his hand is broken...but they will call us sometime on Monday to let us know for sure.

But other than that, it was a nice, quiet day.  I like quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment