Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fast Forward to Today

It's been several weeks since I've been here.  Yeah.  It's been rough.

So I'll sum up the past few weeks.

Everyone has been sick.
Caleb has been in trouble at school (acting out a bit?....yup).
Felix has had a couple of trips
A few emotional meltdowns (mostly mine)
A stake dance an hour and half away.
Fallen bookshelf on the 6 year old
Clogged sink
Leaky toilet
Bugs, creepy crawlies, frogs and snakes.

I am trying to get out of my funk.  I am.  Please be patient with me.  This is the biggest learning adventure of my life....I think I was unprepared for it all!

With Homecoming (which is a HUGE deal here) on Friday, there are definitely going to be things to talk about.

I don't want to talk about my icky moody, other than I recognize it for what it is and realize I haven't opened myself up to this experience yet....which is what I am currently trying to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment