Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sept. 26 - Monday

Some days are never expected.

Poor Felix had a business trip and because of scheduling had to take one of our cars to the airport.  Sadly, he hit traffic...he made his flight....but barely.

Noah stayed home from school puking his guts out, I ran errands and the dog got a hair cut.  I know we are so excited we can never stay still.

I worked on my Faith value all day, which I really, really, really needed to do.  It was a welcome distraction, but also a reminder of why I'm here.  I'm here because Heavenly Father said I needed to be....and I listened (for a change).

Then I got a call from Felix....there were all sorts of problems with his flight to the next leg of his trip and so he was bagging his trip and heading home.  Four day trip shortened to 1.  Whoa.

I know it was hard on him...but it worked really good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment