Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sept. 28 - Wednesday

I got together with a friend (yes, I said friend).  I took a lesson from Liz and stalked her so we could be friends forever.

We put together the Cheet-O conference packs and just talked.  It was nice to just talk...although it did make me a little misty for my other friends.

I hit the Amish store today....fully stocked deli!  Oh yeah...and I bought a pound (a FULL pound and a little extra) of LUCKY CHARMS MARSHMALLOWS!  It made me happy.  And as I posted on Facebook, there is something ODDLY satisfying about eating handfuls of lucky charms marshmallows.  I'm just sayin'.

They also had some other amazing foods and deals....Guess where I am going to start shopping regularly!  WOOHOO!  And they have BACON, EGG and CHEESE bread....they love me.

We had Young Womens that night, making temple blocks and a few of our wonderful girls couldn't come...but a couple of the ones that didn't make it did manage to win their championship game!  It was FABULOUS!

Oh and I took Caleb to the doctor....so when you see him, be sure to welcome the latest asthmatic to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment