Monday, September 26, 2011

Sept. 24 - Saturday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH!  She's 14.  I don't want to talk about it.

So have I mentioned I live in the middle of nowhere?  Savannah wanted to see abduction....the new Taylor Lautner movie (he should pick another career or just walk around with his shirt off....I'm just sayin').

We drove an hour to the theater (yes an hour)  [Side Note:  There is a 4 screen theater in town....but for whatever reason....there is never anything interesting playing].  We made it in plenty of time, got snacks, got settled and watch it.

Caleb got up 3 times.  I had to get up once for me.  Baylee threw up...again, too much excitement????

Then an hour home.  Took the dog out and headed to the steak house for dinner.  Of course there was the obligatory fighting amongst siblings who's birthday it was not.

We did cake later....and Savannah really liked her presents.  Toms, iHome, books, jewelry....and a surprise designer purse from her dad....I know, I was shocked too.

No comments:

Post a Comment