Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 27: Working It Out

So we did a little adventuring today.  Yet another trip for recycling...sigh.  We did find the butcher shop. It's the first thing I have found that isn't astronomically priced.   Finally found a reasonable priced grocery store too.  Although I have to have a quarter for the grocery cart and there are no name brands and they don't bag groceries.  Yeah...there were some quirks, but at least it didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

We are starting to settle in...thank goodness...after such a rough week, it's about time.

I have to start my talk at some point.  Yeah, I haven't done anything.  I've been too busy feeling feel sorry for myself.

But at the end of the day, I managed to crank something out.

It was nice to have a day that wasn't all about packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment