Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sept. 27 - Tuesday

Honestly, I don't remember a lot about Tuesday. Oh yes I do....I'm talking to myself while typing....is that a sign of something bad?

Caleb stayed home from school.  He bawled about going.  He has been sick...but he was even begging me to find another school for him to go to....which makes me really sad.  Especially when he says he knows there are good schools in Utah.  He also told me he really missed great grandma and she would understand.....

So he and I had a 'bonding' day.  I really think the poor kid needed a mental health day.  We worked out in the yard and found a ginormous ant hill....

Which comes to play in the evening activities.  Caleb and I had apparently angered the ants and they attacked the house.  They were in EVERY....FREAKING.....ROOM.  It sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment