Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 15: Monday

Sometimes there just isn't anything else to be said.

I started unpacking the food storage today.  Yeah, that's been kind of rough.  It's heavy and thanks to our fine packers, there have been so many boxes mis-marked that everything was put in the wrong place and I am having to move stuff as I unpack....not a fun game.

I haven't made the kids do too much either, especially since school starts on Wednesday and they are pretty wound up about it.

Since we lost Caleb when we did our last dry runs through the schools, we did another today.  It went much better.  Feeling, grateful Caleb was with us the whole time.

Only 2 more days and my babies are going to be gone from 7:10 am to 3:40 pm.  What am I going to do?

Maybe my house will finally be clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment