Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 23: All I Wanna Do

You know.  All I really wanted to do was register my cars.  It didn't happen.  In fact, it still hasn't happened.  Maybe next week.

I spent about 3 hours running around town (and the town ain't that big) trying to get everything I needed for registration.  Let's just say it was incredibly frustrating.  If you want more detail, it's right HERE.

Once I had as much done as I possibly could, I had to work.  Then I had to clean the house.  Why is my house never cleaned?  It isn't for lack of effort...

We had a relatively quiet day.  I think I was trying to gear up for our first rheumatology appointment the next day.

The kids are settling into a routine, getting homework done, dinner made...yada, yada.

Baylee had to catch more tadpoles because the ones from the day before were left in the sun and they boiled to death.  Somewhat gruesome death....

The lake is beautiful to see everyday (even though it really is like a pond), but gross.  Really, really gross.  And the geese and all of the geese poo...Super YUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment