Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 19: What The....?

So many of you know that I had a fight with T-Mobile today.  Here are the DETS (pronounced deets).

Alright...I admit it...I was totally obsessed about it all day.  I did tons of research, got the SEC's phone number and I was ready.

The kids ended up surviving their first week of school, it was only 3 days, but no one got beat up, left behind or died.  It was a good week.  They did learn lots of interesting things on the bus, we are still trying to figure out how we feel about that.

Savannah ended up babysitting (again, already!), and the other kids...well, we made them start on the basement.  It didn't get that far.  I highly doubt it ever will.  But I got through even more of the food storage until I found the cinnamon I bought for Grandma and then I lost it.  Oh....it is still so fresh....and I miss Grandma so much.

I think I finally pooped out.  Savannah got home and I remember getting everyone to bed and zoning out.  Saturday...I get to sleep in!  YAY.

We had done another run to the dump and we ran errands for most of the day.  It had been an extremely long week, and I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment