Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 24: Wednesday from Hell

I apologize for the swearing...but it really isn't swearing when that is where you feel like you have spent the day.

The morning was dedicated to Baylee and her first rheumatology appointment in Saint Louis.  Some good news, some not so good.  But as usual we will take it one step at a time and make the best of it.  We are a little unnerved about being in the oncology clinic...but in all things there is purpose...we will figure out what our purpose there is.

After I got dropped off, I got home, got the mail and received a wonderful gift from my Mom...a DISNEY bracelet!  YAY.  It was beautiful and wonderful and I love it.  I was waiting to call and say thank you when the kids got home from school so they could talk too.  It didn't work out quite that way.

The afternoon was dedicated to us coping with Caleb's beatdown on the bus.  I just can't type it again, so you will have to look HERE for the 411.

I called my mom in the middle of the crazy, and told her thank you for the bracelet, but that I couldn't be super excited because....and then I told her about Caleb.

We stayed fairly close to home the rest of the day.  Savannah had Young Women's and I was watching one of the YW counselors kids.  They are moving and had to get rid of their turtles, so we let them go into the lake so they could be free!

We had a turtle party that night....complete with turtle cupcakes....It was a fun way to wrap up an otherwise horrid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment