Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 22: Monday Rolls Around Again

Monday.

Sometimes that is all you can say.  This is not one of those times.

The kids made it off to school.  It was a lot harder this morning.   And Felix left to Ohio.  It is his second trip in the three weeks we have been here.  I'm not so happy about that.

I was very, very lonely all day.  The dog and I are having a hard time without the kiddos around.

But once they got home...chaos ensued.  Savannah and I did shopping for a shelter in the area that our ward is trying to help support.  Baylee and Caleb caught 19 tadpoles.  GROSS!

I finally got sick of the kids rooms being messy, and promised them Thai food if they got them clean.  Yes, Thai....in little Farmington, MO.  My neighbor is from Thailand and runs a restaurant...IT IS DIVINE!  And to Pad Thai we went.

Their rooms were mostly clean....but I'm a sucker, and I wanted Thai food.

We got everyone's homework done and off to bed.  I couldn't sleep...sigh, that sucks.  The Ambien kicked in around midnight and six hours wasn't long enough.  I guess Tuesday came earlier than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment